What we do
We examine factors that can influence or inhibit technology adoption. Our approach includes analysing social factors and characteristics of adopters which may affect their behaviour to adopt your tech. In addition, we analyse the rate at which diffusion of innovation takes place and device strategies and processes by which your innovation is communicated through relevant channels. Furthermore, our team measures the extent to which potential adopters perceive an opportunity to experiment with your innovation prior to committing to its usage.
We consider factors that affect the rate of adoption of innovation including:
- The extent to which your innovation will be perceived as better than the ideas preceding it.
- The extent to which your innovation is perceived as being consistent with the existing values, past experiences, and needs of potential adopters.
- The extent to which your innovation is perceived as difficult to understand and use.
- The degree to which your innovation may be experimented with on a limited basis.
- The degree to which the results of your innovation are visible to the potential adopter.